My Better Half

Last weekend I went to my cousin's wedding at a vineyard. When the couple said their vows a beautiful great blue heron flew over top of the wedding party and it was a pretty awe inspiring moment. It seemed so powerful and symbolic, definitely a good omen for the relationship.

I think everyone had an amazing time. It was great to spend time with my family who I don't see often enough. Needless to say, I've been pouring over photos - picking out favourites to print and share in emails.  I'm still learning to smile with braces on but overall I think we look like a pretty happy family!


Today I noticed something strange though. While my sister and I don't share taste in our aesthetic style, there is a remarkable similarity in some of our mannerisms and facial expressions. In two separate photos  we seem to be mirroring each other so closely it's uncanny. I thought I'd let you take a look and decide for yourselves (hint: in the first photo it's the pose of our legs and in the second photo we are both smiling with our eyes closed and our heads turned away from each other in the same way). 



I love Sophia so much more than I could ever explain and I feel blessed to have her in my life. I am quite the lucky girl to have the privilege of sharing a very sweet sister bond with her.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Ursa and Alces All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger