Beautiful Poland



I poked around on flickr a few weeks ago, looking for photos of Poland and places I might like to visit, which is where I stumbled upon the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland and ended up glued to the screen for far longer than I should have lingered. While I went through thousands of photos I favourited some of my favourites as reminders of where I wanted to go and things I wanted to try and experience. They're just too good to keep to myself, here are some of my favourites out of the bunch. 


I'm just finishing up packing and I'll be heading to the airport shortly. It is very much my style to be packing right up to the last minute. Being organized and prepared down to the last detail has never really been my thing. I did get traveller's insurance though! That's one thing. If I've forgotten to pack socks or something little then I'm sure there will be stores in Poland that sell them, or anything else I may have forgotten. 


















I hope I get to see lots of castles and forests and colourful buildings. I can't wait, it's going to be wonderful. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Ursa and Alces All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger