Autumn in Algonquin


Saying goodbye to Algonquin Park was made easier with the knowledge that the cold weather was coming. My barometer for weather is the number of layers I'm wearing, now that I'm up to double and triple layers I know it's autumn and in Canada that means winter is quickly approaching. I took a lot of photographs in my last few days in the park and I wish I could share them all but that would surely grow old quickly (like when your aunt invites you over to view a 5000 photo slideshow of her last vacation). Therefore, I have carefully curated a couple of my favourites from my last few days in the park (and I've kindly omitted all of the awkward photos of me smooching my man, unlike your aunt's slideshow). 

         




    
    




0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Ursa and Alces All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger