Forgotten Moments

I don't have any news or adventures to recount today. Last night I opted out of a paddle under the stars with the boys in favour of a few extra hours of sleep. My pillow time is very precious to me.

Instead I will keep this brief and share some 3-6 year old photographs that I altered with Poladroid. Although it looks like I spent barely any time gathering these together and uploading them, you have no idea how much I have wrestled with the internet and Blogger today. I like to look at these and think about what I was doing on that day, how I was feeling, who I was with, what I was wearing, where I was living and so on. They evoke so much more than what is pictured.











    


 I hope you have some memorable moments today. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Ursa and Alces All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger